Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez

Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best."

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Rachel L. Zimmermman
Rachel L. Zimmermman

sp
arrivé(e) le : 10/03/2013
disponibilité pour rp : Disponible (Henry & Robin)

https://nitwittedly-yours.forumactif.org/t2220-rachel-smells-like https://nitwittedly-yours.forumactif.org/t2291-rachel-i-wish-i-was-gay

Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Juin - 15:25

(Re)-welcome Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 2693147222 courage pour ta fiche Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 3063329802 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Louve P-R. Cardigan
Louve P-R. Cardigan

ffl
arrivé(e) le : 14/06/2013
disponibilité pour rp : 0 sujet sur 3.

Feuille de personnage
MY LITTLE FRIENDSHIP LIST :

Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 EmptyLun 1 Juil - 0:23

Merci ! Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 3472734492 
Je terminerais ma fiche dans deux jours maximum, j'ai perdu mon histoire et il faut que j'attende pour la récupérer. Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 2159465748 
Lisbeth R. Pietersen
Lisbeth R. Pietersen

sp
arrivé(e) le : 11/09/2012
disponibilité pour rp : Close. (ERWAN, DADDY, EULALIE).

https://nitwittedly-yours.forumactif.org/t914-lisbeth-you-can-t-c https://nitwittedly-yours.forumactif.org/t919-it-s-only-after-we-ve-lost-everything-that-we-are-free-to-do-anything#21954

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 EmptyMer 3 Juil - 9:30

Jolie fiche Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 1869174067. Je te valide avec plaisir ! (par contre c'est Yellowsky, pas Yellowski Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 1997161871). N'oublie pas de réserver ton avatar et amuse-toi bien Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 538757077.
Louve P-R. Cardigan
Louve P-R. Cardigan

ffl
arrivé(e) le : 14/06/2013
disponibilité pour rp : 0 sujet sur 3.

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 EmptyMer 3 Juil - 11:08

Ah, j'ai modifié haha.
Maaarci et j'y cours !b Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 3472734492 
S. Demyan Armyanski
S. Demyan Armyanski

cmt
arrivé(e) le : 06/05/2012
disponibilité pour rp : FULL ( RACHEL + DADDY A. + LANA + ANA + PRIM) (à écrire: IVAN)

https://nitwittedly-yours.forumactif.org/t47-russian-roulette-sam https://nitwittedly-yours.forumactif.org/t98-s-demyan-armyanski-les-deux-facettes-d-un-meme-reflet

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 EmptyMer 3 Juil - 18:19

Je t'ajoute ta couleur Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 3693967426
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.  I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best." - Page 2 Empty

Louve ♡ "Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best."

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2